!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> The one for me.
If you're not the one.
Profile

Hello there:D My name is SHERMAINE.
I received presents on the 5th of January.
I'm currently 13 and studying in Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School(SEC).
My main CCA is Volleyball and Library as my second.
I enjoy volleyball more then Library. But who cares?!
I hate people commenting on me. I'm happy with who I am now.
I love to buy what I fancy.
Red is my favourite colour.
I love Maths and Literature:D
Likewise crapping is loved<3.
Oh yeah, I have this food-phobia. Which means I dare not eat with people that I'm not really close with. So yeah, if you know me, you'll know what I meant.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

ADELINE:D
AMANDA:D
ANNUNCIATA:D
ANDREA:D
AMELIA:D
ARETHA:D
CHINWEI:D
ELTHEA:D
HUIFEN:D
JAZELBELLE:D
JASMINE:D
JAMIE:D
JOYCELYN:D
JOLENE:D
JO-ANN:D
LORRAINE:D
MATILDA:D
PANG SHIHUI:D
VALERIE KHOO:D
VIVIAN:D
ZOE:D
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

Saturday, December 22, 2007, 9:15 PM

SHER SAYS HELO:
hey yo peeps! long time no post liao !
yesterday went to PL SEC!
4 orientation! then after tt went to
my grandma hse . then after tt went out with my
aunt to check out the school name called the
sichida method it was like wah so ex leh the class
it cost abt 700 + per term and it is like once a week only
but it is just flashing cards to the kids only!
since it cost a bomb it shld be helpful to my cousin then !
went ahead to the kiddy palace to look for things!
and the kiddy palace was like so darn big lar !
and sell so mani elmo thing tt fernicia cousin like it so much !
my gu gu was like looking for shoes for my cousin tt is 22 mths
and i saw the crocs section so she went to check it out but there
is no more pattern left for him . so we just left tyhe shop lor!
then at arnd 5.30pm my mum came and fetch me for swimming
lessons !. then at arnd 6.30pm we relay for our freestyle then
i sprain my neck arh its so pain ! ok then nid to go